Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HELP AGAIN

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pekson

pekson

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-02-05

HELP AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: HELP AGAIN   HELP AGAIN Icon_minipostedTue Mar 11, 2008 6:32 am

Trebao bi mi Username i Password za ESET NOD32 Antivirus jer nemogu Update-at Virus Signature Database!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dinoperk17
Koza

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-02-03

HELP AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP AGAIN   HELP AGAIN Icon_minipostedWed Mar 26, 2008 12:41 pm

to i kad nađeš uskoro će ti biti blacklisted...
ja sam imao za stari nod i on je radio bez problema...ovaj novi...hm...ostavi se antivirusnih programa. upali neki dobar firewall i neki registry editor i sve 5
Back to top Go down
Vesp

Vesp

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-02-24

HELP AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP AGAIN   HELP AGAIN Icon_minipostedWed Mar 26, 2008 1:10 pm

HELP AGAIN 28043_s__nod_version_full_1

Built on the award-winning ThreatSense® engine, ESET NOD32 Antivirus proactively detects and disables more viruses, trojans, worms, adware, spyware, phishing, rootkits and other Internet threats than any program available.ESET NOD32 Antivirus provides:* Proactive Protection: The award winning ThreatSense technology combines multiple layers of detection protecting you from Internet threats before it is too late.* Precise Detection: ESET accurately identifies known and unknown threats. It consistently wins top awards from testing labs and is recognized for having zero false positive.1* Lightweight Design: Requires less memory and CPU power, allowing your computer to run fast, making more room for games, web browsing, and emailing.* Fast Scanning Speeds: Highly efficient program ensuring fast file scanning and product updates. It runs quietly in the background.Proactive, precise, lightweight and fast. You won’t find a better antivirus program.ESET NOD32 Antivirus Version 3.0 - What's New?With hundreds of new threats released daily, you need a solution that evolves. With ESET NOD32 Antivirus version 3.0, you’ll enjoy:* Support for Windows 2000/XP/Vista* Full integration with Windows Security Center* Improved graphical interface* Improved cleaning - automatically removes detected threats.* Even faster scanning

http://rapidshare.com/files/99413217/NEW___NOD32_Antivirus_3_1_.0.642_Final_ID-www.SWtim.org.rar

HELP AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP AGAIN   HELP AGAIN Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

HELP AGAIN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CHILL OUT ROOM :: Download Zone-
Jump to: